STRECON is founded on strong niche technologies, and our mission is to offer unique tooling and equipment solutions for customers in global industries, to leverage their competitiveness and profitability. In short, STRECON is in the high-pressure and high-precision business.
We direct our resources to those industry segments, technical applications, and customers who can make the best use of our technologies and organizational competences.
STRECON strives to be a market leader in our technological domain:
• High-performing and reusable prestressing tool systems based on stripwinding and applied to precision forging (PF) (cold and warm), synthesis of industrial diamonds / CBN (HPS), and laboratory HP/HT experiments (HPE).
• Compact tool assembly press equipment based on a stripwound press frame, and designed for easy, accurate and safe tool setting (TAP).
• Hydraulic piston cylinder press designed specifically for high-pressure/high-temperature experiments (HPE Press).
• Robot polishing of industrial metal forming tools and injection molds (RAP) with 2D and 3D geometries.
• Customized machinery & equipment solutions for special production needs.
STRECON’s approach to a new customer relationship or project begins with a business case study:
- How can STRECON’s technologies, tooling and equipment solutions be of strategic value for the customer?
- What would be the right technical solution, and at what cost?
- What would be the expected cost savings potential or other economic gains in running production?
If the business case study turns out positive, it would be relevant for both parties to discuss details of relevance for a pilot trial as well as delivery conditions for running production.
Typically, our key customers belong to the upper-market in their industry. They select STRECON as one of their key suppliers due to our niche technologies and delivery of high-quality tooling and equipment solutions. Once established, the suppliership lasts for a very long time thanks to high strategic value for both parties.